Providing you with accurate reporting data through a bespoke solution from concept to installation.
The development of advanced metering solutions can lead to improved energy management and tighter controls on spending. Carbon 2018 will recommend the solution that fits your requirements and can manage the entire installation process. Carbon 2018’s trained staff can read meters for you, eliminating the need for your staff to attend remote sites.
AMR (Automatic Meter Reading)/Smart Metering
AMR, also known as Smart Metering, enables you to receive usage data for each half hour period. This data can be reviewed and analysed resulting in potential reductions in energy usage and costs.
- 25% savings on average, can be achieved through the introduction of a targeting and monitoring strategy
- Meters no longer have to be manually read increasing accuracy and eliminating the necessity of sending staff to remote sites
- Carbon 2018 can manage the whole AMR process, from design to implementation within budget and on time
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) - previously Periodic Electrical Inspection (PEI)
UK legislation (IEE Wiring Regulations – BS 7671) states that electrical installations must be inspected every 5 years, or every year on installations to which the public has access. Carbon 2018’s fully certified electrical technician can undertake an inspection and produce a detailed EICR listing any faults, recommendations, and a conclusion as to the safety of the installation. All Carbon 2018’s EICRs include a full description of the electrical installation, along with electrical schematics, an understanding of which is essential to the good management of a building.
- Ensures your company is compliant with UK and EU legislation
- Verification of sub distribution arrangements included
- Electrical schematics included identifying the source of each electrical circuit as standard
Check meters allow you to monitor energy usage on a specific area of a building, or even a piece of plant or equipment. This is ideal for monitoring tenant usage, or identifying the equipment using the most energy.
- Measures actual energy usage to allow accurate apportionment of charges to tenants
- Actual data can be used to implement targeting and monitoring and identify any unusual trends/patterns
- Vast experience in check metering solutions from design to installation, on time and in budget
Meter Reading Service
Where AMR is inappropriate and manual meter reading is unavoidable, Carbon 2018’s trained staff can read meters for you, eliminating the need for your staff to attend remote sites.
- Time saved for your staff allowing them to concentrate on the core business activities
- Mis-read meters become a thing of the past improving efficiency in calculating tenant charges and eliminating the costly implications of correcting recharging errors